Thursday, January 29, 2009

This recipe is not in any way herbal, but it is super-delicious, and I thought some of you might enjoy it. Warning: this is really, really, really addicitive.

REALLY addictive. (just so you can't say that I didn't warn you).

Apple Toffee Dip
by Robin Warren

1 cup marshmallow cream
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 oz. package English toffee bits.

Mix all ingredients together with electric mixer, and serve with sliced apples or pears.

Did I mention it was addictive?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I would love to win a Hair Affair kit! I love the bar shampoos, they are wonderful. Please put my name in the hat for the drawing!
Thanks so much,
Kelly Lake
keeekers@harbornet.com

MagpieMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.