Happy Freebie Friday!
Congrats to last week's winner - Kasey aka Captain Awesome! Kasey, email us at shop at prairielandherbs dot com with your address and we'll send out your aromatherapy bath salt kit!
This week's Freebie - a bar of our July Luxury Soap of the Month! That's right - it's baaack! We've gotten our act together and are once again posting a new, luxurious soap once a month. These are limited edition specialty bars - so get them while they're here, because when they're gone, they're GONE!
This month's selection is scented with a luscious blend of herbal and citrus essential oils - basil, rosemary, spearmint, lime, tangerine. YUM. Like a visit to your favorite spa!
If you'd like to enter yourself to win one of these bars, simply comment on today's blog post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Today we're working on an order for our buds at Soul-Flower.com. Did you know that they carry 4 custom-made Prairieland Herbs products that are ONLY sold at Soul-flower.com? That is how much we love this super-cool business! If you love patchouli, go here to check out their custom scents: Patchouli Flower solid perfume and body balm, and Patchouli Soul solid perfume and body balm. Too cool!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
We still have kitties that need homes! Yesterday they all got spayed/neutered, microchipped, vaccinated and treated with Revolution. Today, they're recouperating. :( If you are interested in adopting a kitten...let us know! (thanks for the photo John!)