Happy Freebie Friday! Last weeks' winners are as follows:
2 oz. Green Thumb Salve - dazedpuckbunny
1/2 oz. Green Thumb Salve - 1 each to DoulaSara and Carolinamomma! Please, everyone, email us at shop at prairielandherbs dot com with your mailing addresses and we will get these sent right out!
This week we are offering our Black Gel Soap! We purchased some true, handmade African Black Soap from our favorite Fair Trade shea butter supplier (Agbanga Karite) and then added our own hydrosols to create a lovely, thick all-natural gel soap that is delighful as a face, hand, or body cleanser. This cleanser has thick, rich lather and is unscented - smells pleasantly of, well, soap! It's mild and very gentle. If you'd like it scented, feel free to add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. If you'd like to win a bottle of our Black Gel Soap, simply leave a comment on today's blog post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.