Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sharing a tip from customer Sandra J. today!

" I wanted to tell you a use I found for your hair conditioning oilhttp://prairielandherbs.com/hair.htm.  I found a new way to  use it.  I took the empty sage/cedar/sweetgrass blue spray bottle and rinsed it well.  I filled it with water almost to the top and then poured some of the hair oil in to float on the top.  I shake it really well and then spray it on my hair when
it gets very dry and static filled.  Then I just comb it.  I noticed it was nice to spray that way on my face as well.  I have very, very, dry fly away hair and dry skin, so it does a great job of moisturizing both.  I keep it on my desk at work and give myself a spray when I need it.  Keeps the static down.  I like this so much, that I am going to bring it with me when I travel back to the desert this June.  Hey, maybe you can market this
as a new product!  Call it "Dry Hair Spray."  Just a little oil floating on the top is all you need and it works great!"

Thanks for the tip, Sandra!  

No comments: