Sunday, March 01, 2009

So, the other day my grandpa (who lives on the farm with my mom) was diagnosed with gout - in both his little pinky fingers.

He was most disgusted, as he said, because "that's an old folk's disease".

(note: Grandpa will be 90 in May. How I love that man!)

So, at excellent suggestion from the Nature's Gate website, I whipped him up some customized "Gout-B-Gone" using our St. John's Wort oil and the essential oils she recommends.  And my grandpa says it really works!

So I just thought I'd post this, in case anyone else is looking for some relief from gout. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Grandpa Don. I don't believe I have ever heard of gout of the pinky fingers. Leave it to him.
Tell him Hi for me
Donna

Lisa Brawner said...

your st john wort oil is awesome!! I use some of it for my knee pain and it sure works !!

Liz said...

I couldn't help but laugh at the "That's an old folks disease" bit. My grandmother just turned 96 a couple of months ago, and has the same attitude!

girlwithasword said...

I love these fiesty sr. citizens - awesome about your grandma, Liz!!!