Sunday, March 01, 2009

So, the other day my grandpa (who lives on the farm with my mom) was diagnosed with gout - in both his little pinky fingers.

He was most disgusted, as he said, because "that's an old folk's disease".

(note: Grandpa will be 90 in May. How I love that man!)

So, at excellent suggestion from the Nature's Gate website, I whipped him up some customized "Gout-B-Gone" using our St. John's Wort oil and the essential oils she recommends.  And my grandpa says it really works!

So I just thought I'd post this, in case anyone else is looking for some relief from gout. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Poor Grandpa Don. I don't believe I have ever heard of gout of the pinky fingers. Leave it to him.
Tell him Hi for me
Donna

Shadows of the goddess designs said...

your st john wort oil is awesome!! I use some of it for my knee pain and it sure works !!

Liz said...

I couldn't help but laugh at the "That's an old folks disease" bit. My grandmother just turned 96 a couple of months ago, and has the same attitude!

girlwithasword said...

I love these fiesty sr. citizens - awesome about your grandma, Liz!!!