Happy Friday everyone! :)
Last week's winner is CowgirlTazz!! Please email us with your address,and which 2 Biscuit Bars you'd like, and we will ship them right out!
This weeks' Friday Freebie is brought to you by 1) my dry winter skin, and 2) my love of long hot soaks in the tub. In the winter, I HAVE to use these salts - enriched with rich, moisturizing ingredients such as milk powder, shea butter, herbally infused olive oil, and cocoa butter - in order to enjoy my long hot soaks (complete with paperback book and a glass of wine - if you're gonna do it, you might as well do it in style) without being an itchy dry mess afterwards.
SO! We're giving away a bag of our botanical bath salts to two lucky winners! (Your choice - they come in 3 varieties).
If you'd like to win these bath salts- you must leave a comment on today's blog post.
AND! A twist this week. I'd like help picking next weeks "Freebie" item. In your comment, please write an item or items you'd like to see in next week's FREEBIE!
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.
One last thing. This weekend we'll be offering a couple of REALLY GREAT SALES ($5 and $10 off certain products!) in honor of Donna's upcoming birthday. If you're not on our mailing list....you really should be :) New members to our enewsletter get 10% off their first order too!