Happy Friday the 13th!
I did get some farm pics yesterday, but my camera is being a pain. I have to recharge the batteries before I can upload pics, so, I will post those soon. But for now - it's Freebie Friday time!
We had FIVE winners from last week! These lucky 5 folks get:
A copy of The Essential Herbal Magazine
a 1/3 oz bottle of essential oil (their choice)
and a bag of herbs (their choice).
So, if Ikkinlala, Just Jenny, Liz, Susan in Florida, and Lilie White would please email us at shop at prairielandherbs dot com with their mailing adddress and choice of essential oil and herbs.....we'll ship your items right out! Oh, and do report back and let us know what you think of the magazine, and what you do with the herbs and oils, ok???
On to this weeks giveaway!
This week's lucky winner will get to choose 2 "Biscuit Bars"! These are wonderful essential-oil soaps handcrafted by our friend Terri. Why are they "Biscuit Bars"? Because her business, Biscuit's Boutique, is named after her cat Biscuit (shown below).
f you'd like to win these soaps - you must leave a comment on today's blog post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.