Friday, January 02, 2009

It's Freebie Friday!

last week's winner is BELLE! (our first commenter!). Belle, drop us an email letting us know what lip balm flavors you want, and where you'd like them shipped. :)This week's Friday Freebie - an 8 oz. jar of one of our salt or sugar body scrubs (your choice).

I LOVE these scrubs in the winter. If I don't use them, my legs get so dry I will scratch them until they bleed. Not on purpose - it just happens. But with these scrubs, I can avoid that icky bad dry skin. SO, folks, you know the drill:


If you'd like to win the item - you must leave a comment on today's blog post.

Rules:
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrub me in!

Liz said...

Count me in. :) Scrubs are great

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome! Pick me;)

DianaK said...

Oooh, perfect to exfoliate that dry winter skin...coung me in!

ikkinlala said...

Count me in, please!

Hanna said...

Ooo, enter me please!

Janece Suarez said...

I want to see if they can get rid of my dry, winter skin! Add me to the contest please and thank you!!

Rosemary said...

Happy New Year!
Nancy

Sandy said...

Your scrubs are the only thing that keep my feet from cracking in the winter. Thy are my favorite products out of everything that you sell!

iiiii said...

Ooh! Add me too please! Id love to scrub my cares away..lol Great giveaways! THanks
Jessie-CRsHelpmeet@MJF

Belle said...

I would love to try the sugar scrub for my face.

Belle

Jennifer VM said...

I adore the scrubs and would love to enjoy them in the winter!

CountryintheBurbs said...

These look and sound wonderful! I'd like to be entered in the giveaway! Thanks so much!

Natalie said...

Maybe I will win! My legs could really use it!

Anonymous said...

I would like to try it!

Thank You!

Lilie

My email is-liliewhite (@) yahoo (.) com

Anonymous said...

My email: giutarngolf (@) yahoo (.)com

Hope I win!

Matt

Beauty by Elke said...

I never tried salt scrubs so i would love to give them a try.

Greets from Belgium

cowgirltazz said...

Would love to try one!!

tammymommyof5 said...

Yeah I wannna win!

missannie said...

I could really use a scrub,living in Indiana, the weather is sooo dry and cold now, and does damage to the skin in bountiful numbers :( *crosses fingers that I win* Godd luck everyone.

Anonymous said...

How marvelous! I'll love to try it!

Crystal(manhattandolls[at]gmail[dot]com)

Melody said...

Lovely giveaway!

Hope i can win it.. Thanks for the chance!

Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Count me in please!!

H.S.
tan.huishan(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I really like to try your scrubs! :)

dancerinthemaking(at)gmail(dot)com

kansasrose said...

I love your lilac sugar scrub! Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks! Jenny

Anonymous said...

prairieland herbs rules too!