Join us for a 3-Farm Tour and “Fun in the Sun”
Sample Sunday July 12th • Noon-5 p.m. (rain or shine) • Admission FREE!
PICKET FENCE CREAMERY
FRESH LETTUCE AND CARROTS! (GROWN IN WOODWARD - NO CHEMICALS)
FRESH IOWA RHUBARB CRISPS! FRESH HERB RANCH DRESSING!
FRESH PEA, MACARONI, SPRING AND RED POTATO SALADS!
Local Food Samples: Root Beer Float Ice Cream,
Buffalo Summer Sausage
Neva’s Cheese Ball
Fresh Made Natural and Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
Fresh Cheese Curds
Spring Pasta Salad
Iowa Wines, and More!
Guest Vendors: Penoach Winery, Adel
Russ and Franks BBQ, Des Moines and
Sun Rise Farms, Woodward.
Music provided by HB Productions of Altoona.
Lunch is Served! Picket Fence Grilled Burgers -$3, Hotdog -$1, Kettle
Cooked Chips -$0.50, Chocolate Milk -$1, Ice Cream -$1, Root Beer Floats -$2!
Kids! Join the fun in the hay with a Hay Maze and find your lost treasure in our treasure
hunt! Also enjoy the company of our bottle calves, FREE kittens, and Jack!
Super Deals: Fresh Rhubarb Crisp and Quart of Ice Cream, $10; Our own 90%
Lean Ground Beef, $3.49 with 10 lb. purchase; Any Steak for $9.99/lb.; Buy a Local
Salsa and get a bag of Fresh Tortilla Chips for $1. More In-Store Specials!
“2’fers Deals”: 2 bags Cheese Curds for $6; 2 jars Local Cherry Jam for $9; 2
bottles Select Iowa Wines, $20. Featured Foods: Sweet Breads, Fresh Local Black
Walnuts, Fruit Crisps, 9” Deep Dish Lard Crust Pies, Pella Dutch Letters and Breads,
Kalona Noodles, Wines from 10 Iowa Wineries, and Much More!
Massage and Ear Candling provided by Morning Rain Massage
Reiki by Lynn Parkey
Henna Tattoos by Atomic Heart Creations ($15 charge for ear candling, everything else is free!)
Gourmet Handmade Jams by Sally Kilkenny
Hand-turned Pens by Rick and Ryan Nail
Free soap and bath salt samples from Prairieland Herbs! Check our our natural bug
repellants - "buzz off" wand and "bug off" soap.
New products: 100% essential oil incense, Limited Edition "Herbal Citrus" luxury soap of the month.
NORTHERN PRAIRIE CHEVRE
• Back by popular demand – Onion Creek Cloggers and Band from 1:30 – 4:00
• Family pictures or your child’s picture taken with our goats by Karla from KG Photography.
Variety of photo packages available or choose ala cart! VERY affordable prices!!!!!!
• Byron from the Leather Factory will have ongoing mini workshops for you to make and
take home a leather bracelet!
• Enjoy a soothing chair massage with Shannon from Hands On Therapeutic Massage
• NEW – Bloom and Bark dog treats. Our dogs love them!!!
• Tassel Ridge Winery and Sugar Clay Winery will sample several of their wines
• Buffalo Wing Sauce, Denison Mustards, Café Diem coffees, Willow Ridge goat milk products & more
• Milton from Sheeder Farms will have the grill fired up!
• E18 landscaping boulders in various sizes and prices while they last!
• Mary, certified Hoopnautica instructor will have classes on the hour plus hoops to purchase
• Sample Randol Honey creamed honey and soaps
• Kids– free freeze pops. Be sure to visit both barns to say hello and get lovings!
• Come in to Miss Tillie’s for samples of our cheese and MUCH MORE!
Join us in our renovated 1800s Building, complete with restored tin ceilings
and wood floors. Browse over 3000 sq. feet of Period & Shabby Chic furniture.
Donna Jean's Flowers
Antiques & Collectibles .
Large Selection of Willow Tree Angels
Beautiful Garden Art .
Blue & White Pottery, Green & Blooming Plants
Featuring local artists......
. Native American Lakota art work by Michael “White Feather”
. Hand Crafted Silver “Moon Dance” Jewelry by Kelly Moore.
. Hand Blown glass by Art Ciccott, and others.
More than just a full Service Florist
215 South Main
Visit Centraliowasmallfarms.com for more info and a printable map!