Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Freebie Friday!!!

Last week's winner of our awesome Natural Laundry Gift Set is Melissa aka LbFool! Melissa, drop us an email at shop at prairielandherbs dot com and let us know what scent you'd like!

This week - a little gift for all the hardworking gardeners. We're offering 1 - 2 oz. jar and 2 - 1/2 oz jars of our "Green Thumb Gardener's Salve". Perfect for soothing garden-rough hands and feet, and healing any little nicks and scrapes (or massive scratches like we get when pruning the roses). Also? the scent of this stuff keeps the bugs away. You really can't go wrong.

If you'd like to win one of these, simply leave a comment on this blog post!

Rules:
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.

17 comments:

Doula Sara said...

I received my Herbal Healing Salve which I have successfully used on sunburn, kitchen burns, grandchildren's bug bites, and diaper rash. I cannot run out of it again. Thanks so much for your quality products.

gmama said...

This sounds too good to be true - would love to try some!

Claire MW said...

Oh my, I need some gardener's salve in a big way. Like, yesterday. Or last week even. It's like I can't find my hands under all the dry skin. And that's not good when I'm trying to spin either, because little hangnails get stuck in the fiber. Ouch! I should just come in and buy some!

Comfrey Cottages said...

very cool igveaway! sounds wonderful! thanks for giving us the opportunity to win this generous salve! your healing wand product i have tried is wonderful stuff! got to order some more. we are really running through it this summer!LOL hugs:)

Jennifer VM said...

I would adore some salve--delightful in the summer, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

It heals & keeps bugs away? Sounds awesome!! I would love to try some!!

Anonymous said...

I comment!!! I hope I win hee.

Christina Martinez

Anonymous said...

I Comment!!!!

Christina Martinez

Melanie said...

perfect! count me in the draw please :)
xx

Nadine said...

Yo quiero....

Faye Farms said...

Your salve sounds wonderful. My hands take a beating this time of year!

italianmamma said...

My gardening hands would loooooooove some healing salve! Please count me in!
Mary

Belle said...

Please add me to this great drawing!

My email is - homesteaderbelle (at) Yahoo (dot) com


Thank you for a great giveaway!
Belle

La Gitan Mystique said...

I would love some of your Gardeners Salve. Thanks for the fun giveaway.

JDSG

lagitanmystique(at)q(dot)com

ikkinlala said...

That looks really good (and keeping bugs away is a great idea for a gardener's salve).

Anonymous said...

I have the worst time posting here....anyway, count me in;)

carolinamomma said...

this looks awesome! I would love to try some!