Happy Freebie Friday!!
Before I start with the freebie - just a quick "housekeeping" note. We will be vending at the Downtown Des Moines Farmer's Market tomorrow - I'm so excited to be there! We do not know our location in advance, so, you'll just have to enjoy wandering the market to find us. We bring a very very random assortment of products (whatever I stuff in to the van late on Friday afternoon) - so if you want any item in particular, PLEASE call or email us to let us know and we will gladly bring it for you! See you tomorrow!!
This week's Friday Freebie - an 8 oz. bottle of your choice of hair vinegar! These viengars add shine and body to your hair, while helping with the tangles. To use: dilute 2 tbsp. vinegar to 1 cup of water, and use as an after-shampoo rinse. We use an organic apple cider vinegar and infuse it with herbs. And the vinegar scent fades after your hair dries, so you won't smell like a pickle. :)
If you'd like to win a hair vinegar, leave a comment on this week's post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.