We have a fantastic Sample Sunday coming up Sunday, May 3rd. FIVE different businesses are participating! (Remember to bookmark our new Central Iowa Small Farm website and check back each month for new details). Each business has their own specials, events, guest vendors and samples, so I though I'd blog about one per today.
Celebrate Spring with Northern Prairie Chevre
All of the kids have been born, our short respite is over, the girls are back in milk, and we’re in cheese production. So, it must be time to begin open houses once again!
· Cyd from Cyd’s Catering in
· Relax in the front yard while listening to Saturn V, a jazz band from
· Visit with Larry and Barry from Quilted Gardens Nursery about your flower garden needs. They’ll have bulbs, plants and many unique items for sale.
· Chris from Snus Hill Winery has samples of their award-winning wines, the newest is made with their own grapes – all for sale in Miss Tillie’s!
· Stevie from Tassel Ridge Winery will sample several of their award winning wines – also available in Miss Tillie’s.
· Louise, our “Chicken Chat” note card creator will be available to show you her note cards with women to women social expression messages. They’re delightful!
· Sheeder Farms meats and eggs are available. Check out the selection.
· Mary Boyvey, Hoopnotica Certified instructor will be offering free classes on the hour, and have hoops available for all ages to try and/or purchase
· Pat from Randol Honey will be sampling her delicious creamed honey.
· Various cuts of elk from Skeeter Creek Elk
· We now have Denison Mustards in several flavors.
· NEW – Café Diem Coffee House coffees and chai
· Kids – enjoy the swings and sand box in the front yard and be sure to visit all the babies!! They’ll amuse you with their sweet personalities and antics!
· Come on in to Miss Tillie’s for samples of our cheese and MUCH MORE!
When: Sunday, May 3 , Rain or shine!!Where: