YAY!! Congratulations go out to Annie from Oregon, who says she has never tried our shampoo bars, but quit using Lush ones after she realized they weren't really natural. (That can be a very slippery word in the hands of some businesses, can't it?) Annie, drop us an email at shop at prairielandherbs dot com, and let us know what shampoo bars you want, and where you'd like them sent! We hope you love them as much as we do!!!
We've had quiet week here on the farm...which is not an entirely bad thing. :) The weather was even decent - as in, NOT below zero, wheee!! However, temps are plummeting today, and the winds are howling. We're headed to a -1 low tonight. *sigh*
And YES I know the blog has been rather devoid of snow or farm photos lately, and I really am sorry about that! We try to give you a "slice of life" here on the farm. Well our current slice of life is EVERYTHING TECHNOGICAL IS BREAKING!! (Mercury retro....*sigh*). Our digital camera is on the fritz. We hope it will be fixed soon, and we'll get back to posting farm photos. thank you for your patience!In other news - Maggie is twittering!!! I do twitter about Prairieland Herbs stuff (new blog entries, contests, news, farm info), BUT, I also yak a bit about random life-stuff. Usually food, music, movies, food, knitting, food. So if that appeals to you - please follow me! (in case I linked that incorrectly, you can also just search for girlwithasword on twitter.)
Okay - down to biz. This week's FRIDAY FREEBIE is a handmade lotion bar - your choice of scent! I simply love these. They are made from fair trade coconut oil, rice bran oil, and locally produced beeswax - so they're moisturizing and oh-so-delightful. They're perfect for travel, or keeping in a gym bag. Just swipe on, and you're done! They're perfect for all over moisturizing, but I particularly love them for my legs.
If you'd like to win a lotion bar - you must leave a comment on today's blog post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.