It's Freebie Friday!
Last week's winner is JESSIE! Jessie, drop us an email letting us know what scrub you want, and where you'd like it shipped.This week's freebie - one tin of our amazing, super-moisturizing Body Butter (your choice of scent). I NEED this stuff in the winter - if I don't use it, I'm itchy and dry and cranky. This is amazing for massage too :).
If you'd like to win the item - you must leave a comment on today's blog post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.
IN OTHER NEWS! The amazing Sara is also doing a blog give-away, of some of our baby products! She is a super-cool mama, and has an amazing blog, with loads of thoughful writing. Check it out!
We have a little ice storm happening here now. I left work early, in hopes of escaping it. It seems we've had LOTS of ice storms already this year, and we're really quite tired of it. *sigh*