We've decided to start something new and exciting here on the Prairieland Herbs Blog - Freebie Friday!
Here's how it works.
Every Friday, we'll post something that we're giving away - entirely for free. It could be something small, or something large - it will vary from week to week.
If you'd like to win the item - you must leave a comment on that day's blog post.
1) One entry per person.
2) You must have a registered ID to post - if your post shows up under "anonymous", we don't know who you are, and therefore you can't win.
3) You have until the next Thursday at midnight, CST, to enter your comment.
4) Winner will be announced the following Friday - you must check back to see if it's you!
5) International folks are welcome. We ship Prairieland Herbs items all over the world, so we'll ship our "Friday freebie" anywhere too!
6) Each eligible post will be assigned a number, and we'll use a free online random number generator to determine the winner.
I hope that makes sense, and covers everything!
Now, without further ado - this weeks Friday Freebie is a 1 lb. bag of our Lavender Laundry Soap (shown above).
We've been selling this in the shop for months and it's flown out the door so fast we haven't had enough to list online. Karla finally made a nice, big batch, so we have some to offer our online customers! This stuff is fantastic. Use it in this recipe to make your own environmentally friendly, cost-effective natural laundry detergent. It REALLy works too - we make some really stinky oily messes in the shop (think: spilled lip balm, shea butter, and essential oils!), and this detergent cleans it all out. Wonderful stuff.
So, comment away, dear bloggers - and if you can't wait to see if you've won a free lb. of this wonderful soap - feel free to stop by our website to purchase some. Remember, all domestic orders ship for only $5 - all month long.