Saturday, September 06, 2008

Let's put aside the fact, for a moment, that it is 8:00 on a Saturday night and I am on my computer, updating our website and blogging. (I'm sipping Templeton Rye, a fantastic locally-produced whiskey, while I'm doing it, which I am pretty sure adds at least 10 "cool points" to my mojo-meter....)

ANYWAY. We have so many amazing things going on this month for our 10th birthday bash. I just gotta get 'em online. So, we're starting with this fantastic, LIMITED EDITION natural perfume, made by our friend Tina at Faerie Made Soaps. This girl is rockin' with the natural perfumery. (Also she is celebrating her sixth year of business. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!) This perfume is called "Soleil" - we have 30 of these in stock, and when they're gone, they're gone. So, if you're into a sexy, sultry blend of coriander, citruses, vanilla, jasmine and more...welllll.....stock up on this fantastic perfume. You won't be sorry.

2 comments:

Faerie Made said...

i love this perfume and i snagged 2 for me this year!!!

girlwithasword said...

hee hee better stock up Fae! :)these are limited edition ya know! :)