Friday, September 29, 2006


This is Sassy. Originally, we named his Sasquatch, because he has BIG feet, with extra toes! (Yup, he's a polydactyl. a dinosaur cat, heh heh). But, since he lives in an herb shop, I ended up yelling "Sassafrass!" when he was in trouble. So I guess that's his real name. But he goes by Sassy, and sassy is what he is. He's a big, furry, cuddly cat that LOVES to squish his big self into small baskets. Especially if they're partially filled with, say, products. *sigh*

He also adores boxes of packing peanuts, and, if the box is big enough, will literally SWIM in the box of peanuts. I kid you not. It's HYSTERICAL.

He was a kitten from an accidental litter from one of my sister's cats. He's 2 1/2 and has lived with us his whole life. My sister has his brother too, which is pretty cool.

5 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Sassy! I love those peanut things too! I like to roll in them and throw them all over. It's fun!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

awww - a big cuddly fluff! he's adorable!

KC said...

o, i wuvs packing peanuts, too, Sassy.

my good friend Deb has a cat named Sassy/Sasquatch 'n she haf big foots too.

my mommie ML sez hi, she luvs ur bloggie.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh my goodness, I have a cat named Sasquatch too. How weird is that. She is a calico and when we got her, my daughter started calling her "white spot on ear" and my husband thought she needed an Indian name, so he named her Sasquatch. (He was thinking Sacagawea) But Sasquatch it was and is. We call her Sassy for short. What are the odds??? I'll have to send you a picture of her! Your Sasquatch is adorable!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh and our Sassy has big feet too! Just like KC said!